Reminder for Parents of Children with Specials Needs
New Resources are Available!
What Parents Need to Know
Live online webinar
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
8:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M. (+time for Q&A)
In this webinar, parents are introduced to special education and the primary federal law that guarantees specially-designed instruction for qualified students. We review key steps such as student evaluations, determining eligibility for services and developing an education program to meet the child’s unique needs. You will also learn about:
• Embracing a strength based approach when it comes to your child
• Developing a strong vision about what is possible for your child
• Avoiding common pitfalls when moving through the complex and often stressful world of special education
Finally parents will be introduced to myEdGPS a self-directed online solution available as part of College Coach’s Special and Exceptional Needs Program and its many helpful features as you navigate your child’s education.
How to Register
1. Go to collegecoach myedgps. First time website registrants click on “Signing up Is Easy. Start today” and enter your one time Company Passcode: acclscoach.
2. Fill out the registration information.
3. For webinar registration click on “Live Events.”
4. To start using myEDGPS click on their logo on the right side of the page.
Registration is required so log on today to reserve your spot.
Questions? Call College Coach at 866-467-2903